It all starts with YOU
We’re truly grateful to all our supporters. All fundraisers, large or small, play a significant role in raising awareness, as well as much-needed funding, for our medical centers and programs.
We recognize how much time and energy it takes to create a successful fundraising event. Thanks to your efforts, the medical centers of Hawaii Pacific Health can provide world-class care for our community. Your support helps to fund innovative health programs, specialized lifesaving equipment and advanced research and education. Thank you for embracing the power to hope, help and heal.
Whether you’re fundraising for the first time or you’re an expert, planning is vital to your success - and our team is here to support you along the way.
- Pick your cause and see how it connects with our medical centers.
- Host an event or draw up a plan for your fundraising efforts.
- Be creative in starting your project. And have fun with it!
- Inspire your family, friends, coworkers and neighbors to join in and get involved.
- See how others have impacted our hospitals by fundraising.
Hawaii Pacific Health Fundraising Guide and Application
Ready to raise money but don’t know where to start? Check out our guide to fundraising – it’s filled with ideas and resources. All community fundraisers must also complete an application before using the names and logos of our medical centers (Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, the Children’s Miracle Network, Pali Momi Medical Center, Straub Medical Center, Wilcox Medical Center and the Children's Miracle Network).